Inground Pool Fall Closing Contractors in Waukesha
Wisconsin winters can take a toll on your inground pool’s condition over time. Closing your pool properly is the only way to ensure a long-lasting pool. QuickSwim offers inground pool and spa closing services during the fall months. With closings only taking 2 to 3 hours, we'll get you ready for winter with same-day services!
Closing your inground pool each fall and winter will ensure it is safe from freezing weather and potential damage. Lowering your maintenance fees is our first priority. Contact our team today to set up an appointment for your fall pool closing.
Pool closing duties include:
- Removing and properly storing away all heaters and other pool accessories
- Skimming the water for debris
- Lowering the water level by 4" to 6" below plumbing
- Ensuring the water is pH balanced and algae safe
- Draining all pumps, filters, heaters, and any other chlorinated products
- Sealing plumbing lines properly
- Covering the pool with a winterized cover of choice